[RC] [RC] Cougar Rock Equitation - lighter side - Deanna German

Hey, wow, I went to the site and read down the comments and there's one from me. Yikes!

That's one way to be sure that people buy the book. (Jackie, my payment was submitted to PayPal a few minutes ago!)

:-)

Deanna

I still say the greatest Cougar Rock shot I've seen is the one on my?
book cover. It took me 2 years to beg & dicker with Easy Care to get?
them to let me use that. If you haven't seen it, take a look. It just?
cheers me up every time I look at it. (she still looks centered to?
me) I think they should make a poster. :-) Have a look.? ?

Angie