RE: [RC] [RC] EN covers--100 milers - Jody Rogers-Buttram

That's even better....the 100 milers (major rides) already marked on the dates !!!  There could be like up to 4 (for the weekends) marked for each month.

Jennifer Adam <jatatahoe1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I love the idea of a calendar! Maybe ride dates (or at least major rides)
could be marked (sort of like holidays). I also like the idea of including
quotes or tips from the featured 100 milers. I think this could be great
inspiration/motivation for people (like me) new to the sport but dreaming of
100s.

Open multiple messages at once with the all new Yahoo! Mail Beta.