RE: [RC] Eastern High Sierra Classic - Steph Teeter

Jackie - I'll forward this to Ridecamp for you.

Steph
-----Original Message-----
From: Hunewill Guest Ranch [mailto:hunewillranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:58 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Eastern High Sierra Classic

    Hi Steph,  I need to put this message on RideCamp but not having any luck so am at someone else's computer.

This is what it needs to say:

Early this summer two of my yearling fillies contracted strangles.  They were in my pasture in Bridgeport where the Ride Camp is.  None of the older horses got it nor did any of the horses who visited over July 4th.  If you, however, are planning to come to the ride on Aug. 19th it might not be a bad idea to vaccinate your horses.  The effected fillies have been gone from the pasture for over one month.Just want you to have a heads up.  If you have any questions call me at 760-932-7716.  Thanks, Jackie