RE: [RC] [RC] Equitation at Cougar Rock? - sherman

And, I’’ve heard it’s worn smooth and more slippery now than 20 or 30 yrs ago.

kathy

Funny how different the perspectives are.  Having been raised in the steeper-than-steep Salmon River country, I can remember going over Cougar Rock (admittedly 30 years ago) and wondering what all the fuss was about... <g>  I do find that I'm more "chicken" now than I was then, so I might feel differently if I did it now.

Heidi

Not only that, but Cougar Rock is very steep, albeit for a fairly short distance.  I have yet to go up it without my mouth open and my heart in my throat.  I haven't been there in about 20 years, and may never do so again.

Barbara