From: sherman
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:59 PM
Subject: [RC] [RC] Equitation at Cougar Rock?

Sometimes the horse starts lunging up the rock before the rider is ready, and the lunging itself can throw the rider off balance. You have no choice but to allow your horse to go on and just do the best you can, hesitation at this point is very dangerous and you risk your horse turning and falling. Better to just hang on & get it over with whether it looks pretty or not.(:>)

Kathy