[RC] [RC] decline in 100's - sherman

Carla,

Your qualifying miles have to be accumulated in rides of 50 mile minimum, so any ride completed of less than 50 miles are not included in your qualifying miles. I have heard rumor that they’d like to increase the qualifying miles of the rider and also establish a requirement for the horse.

Kathy

Re: Tevis declining entry numbers this year and last

Well, in addition to the other reasons Barbara gave, there's also the qualifying miles, which is a great idea, IMHO.  For this year's Tevis, riders had to have 300 completed miles (documented) in endurance rides and/or ctr open miles, at least as I understand it.

So far, I have 120 qualifying miles.... does anyone know if the qualifying miles are more for next year?

Carla Richardson

Colorado