[RC] Tevis Webcast/Crewing - Karen E. Franklin

What a wonderful job you guys did with the webcast for Tevis!  I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures almost as soon as you took them.  Thank you so much.

I am now even more hooked into endurance riding and I’d like to crew for someone at Tevis next year.  I’m a newbie, but I’ll be volunteering at local rides around Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Arkansas over the coming year.  It’s early in the game for next year, but if anyone has plans to ride Tevis next year and thinks they might need a crew person let me know.  Send a message to “geologyrider at hotmail dot com”.  Thanks everyone!

Karen E. Franklin

Tulsa, OK