[RC] Tevis 2006 - Horse Address

Congratulations to John Crandell and Heraldic.  What an amazing job they both did.  And Congratulations to all of the finishers!  I watched all of you with baited "e-breath" - via webcast.

Sounds like it was a great day and along with all of the other recognition, I agree that special recognition should be given to people like Bill Maiche - whose personal sacrifice for the good of others is what makes this sport great.

And a HUGE thank you to all who worked on the webcast.  Being laid up at home, I didn't feel as bad missing it this year.  At least I could be there - vicariously....

Kathy Voyer
Home of *KS Rubin LCR
Imported Shagya Sport Stallion