Re: [RC] Weight Divisions - Merryben

Amen.  I never could figure out why they called it a trailer race.  And I think with "luck" and things going right on a given day, anyone can win their weight division and be the national champion.  Shoot, even Rio could be beaten (albeit rarely)......  Just think, a horse could win ride after ride after ride all year long and have one bad day and someone who had done maybe 5 rides all year would be the champion.  In the early 80s it was fun watching all year long to see who would ultimately be the winner.................mb