Re: [RC] Weight - Truman Prevatt

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce,

Don't you realize that there is a local singularity in earth's gravitational field in the vicinity of an endurance ride. In this singularity the earths gravitational behaves very differently than anywhere else. It is one of the biggest mysteries of nature. No theory can predict it and there has been no experimental verification to date. However, there are those that swear it is there and they substitute irrelevant babble for repeatable experimental evidence.

Those that hold the singularity religious belief dear to their hearts should try a simple experiment. Down a 35 pound back pack and hike 20 miles maybe with a 3000 foot climb along the way. Then add 15 pounds to the pack and hike the same trail. That's the same percentage change between 165 pounds and your 235. Of course if they were hiking the near an endurance ride, it will probably be easier ;-) .

Be sure to shave your legs when you wear you new dress.

Go get them at the Tevis.
Truman

Bruce Weary wrote:
Okay, Okay. I give. I know when I'm licked. Significant weight makes no significant difference. I get it.
How 'bout we all make nice and have a party at my house? We can play a couple of my favorite party games, like "Juggle the 100lb Dumbells," or, my favorite, "Hand Me That Piano." I've been dying to wear my new party dress, anyway. Dr Q, who now feels that all those years in fourth grade were an utter waste of time.

--

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg – Nobel Laureate, Physics