[RC] Tara GOT a Tevis horse!!! - sherman

Thanks to all of you for your good thoughts and kind words. I’m going up to Cool tomorrow to meet & (hopefully) bring home Chico, generously offered by Rhonda Hubbard. We’ll have time for he & Tara and my horse, Storm, to bond before Tevis.

Shadow is feeling better today after getting back on antibiotics, but she’ll need to stay on them for awhile longer while her wound is healing. The vet says we have to evaluate her week by week, and may have to xray later to check on the broken, but still intact, portion of the bone. That’s what may have to be removed later if it doesn’t get good blood supply.

I sure hope the Tevis gremlins are done for this year!

Kathy