Re: [RC] Champion - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Alou is ancient and Kobe knew that in order for his TEAM to win, he had to have more than one guy (himself) make a shot. I'm a rabid Lakers fan and a huge sports fan. I can't stand it when people call other's heart into question when they have NO idea what it is like to play on that kind of level. Penny is frustrated as heck as well. Kobe? made innumerable passes to his teammates in that series-what do you want when you play with 4 stiffs-if Kwame could have actually caught a pass and made a shot the outcome would have been different. The guy shows up better every year, so let's not compare him to a horse. Know your sports before you rag on them. I've watched every Lakers game since 1980, and I would not call Kobe's heart into question. Horses and people are fundamentally different.?
In fact, if I was going to hold up a horse with heart it was Go for Wand, who tried vainly to not only finish the race, but tried to get to the winner's circle with a shattered leg. I've been following Barbaro as well, but this is taking it a bit far. OK, with the exception of Don King:)
Tiffany-sports fanatic