[RC] Bears?Burros?Rocks? - Sabrina Liska

"yes, there
ARE bears behind those logs & rocks!"
He never gave those "rocks" a second look until they
jumped up
and started running, braying like crazy.  He give rocks that size a
second look
now.
Oh great! My horse read these posts and now he is standing behind me jumping up and down screaming "I told you there were things behind the big rocks!" Now I will never live it down when we are out there on the trail. Well, thats what I get for sharing with my horse. Dang it.

Do you Yahoo!?