[RC] Tara Needs A Tevis Horse, I'll put my stamp of approval on her! - Antuzzi, Char

Title: Tara Needs A Tevis Horse, I'll put my stamp of approval on her!

I am so sorry that Tara needs a horse, what a bummer.

Folks, this is a great, caring young, tall, leggy rider. She rides with her mom and both really take care of their horses. I would have no problems letting her ride one of mine if I had one available. You can bet your horse will be well taken care of and put first, you might even get a Tevis completion on your horse. Tara has really done her homework, how sad she's now out.

Tara, I hope you find a horse and I know it won't help with your saddness over your own horse getting hurt. The only horse I have is a under aged mustang that I've been training. I have no doupt he'd get your through, but he's too young, sorry.

I hope you find a Tevis mount, if any rider deserves one, its you kiddo
Char