RE: [RC] Understanding the horse partnership - Bob Morris

Title: Message
At 09:23 AM 7/28/2006, Melissa Alexander wrote:
I, personally, have trained a chicken to do an obstacle course.

John Teeter wrote:
I think you should run for one of the upcoming "Director at Large" positions on the AERC board. I've never seen a better qualification for the job!!:)

I write:

This girl dares to go where no one else dares, She dares to do what no one else dares, if she takes on and succeeds in the training of the AERC Board.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID