Kathy

From: "Dodie Sable" <dodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am still somewhat surprised (although I suppose I shouldn't be) by the number of people who are sufficiently conceited about their own power that they think horses have no say in what they do. Your horse is bigger, stronger, and faster than you are...he does exactly and only what he damned well pleases.

response:

 I've learned about horses in those years is that horses [in general] are quick to allow the smarter stronger horse in the herd take control and lead for survival purposes.