From: "indiancp" <indiancp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Trailrite@xxxxxxx>,<katswig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Did I Understand You Correctly?
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 00:09:39 -0400

ever seen a horse put into a trailer when he/she was either terrified of it or just determined that h*ll
no, i won't go"? how about one who refuses to cross a stream and the rider is wearing spurs and carrying a crop? some horses CAN be forced to do things they do not want to do. not a pretty picture and it's certainly not good horsemanship in mho but it happens! some horses will do things they don't want to simply because their rider wants them to and those are good horses but truely the best is when the rider and the horse both enjoy the job at hand.

patty in georgia

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader.

.