[RC] Shore to Shore - larry Miller

Roxi, there is little water on the trail.  I would carry a collapsable bucket, you can get one from Long Riders, so you can at least get water even if you can't get the horse into the water.  Someone will move your rig but it costs, I am not sure how much, use to be 25 bucks.  Everyone seems to work together on this ride so you should be able to find someone, even the vets, to carry your buckets and hay for you to the stops.  It is a neat ride to do.  Somehow the MI trail riders have managed to keep this trail going from Lake Huron to Lake MI.  You will ride 2 tracks, single track, sand packed roads, next to the berm, going around Grayling and Traverse City come to mind.  Sometimes Ray Sugsda comes for the week and puts out water for all of us.  I don't know if he is doing that this year or not.  But if you are coming, leave a message on the ride manager's phone and you can email me if you have any more questions.  And yes, I am going for part of the ride.  Jeanie     jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx