[RC] Reminder: Tevis cooling vest special ends this Friday, July 28 - Susan Favro

If you want to take advantage of our pre-order special on CoolMedics vests, the deadline is this Friday, July 28.

Order your vest now and we’ll bring it to Tevis for you to pick up. You save on shipping PLUS you’ll get a free matching helmet liner ($15 value). If you have questions regarding sizing, colors or styles, please give me a call, but you need to order by this Friday, July 28.

See you at Robie Park!

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for the endurance horse & rider”
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx