[RC] Steph Teeter's Story - Denise Gilseth

I am fairly new to Ridecamp, and would just like to thank Ms. Steph Teeter for the wonderful recap of her Big Horn ride.  I was first introduced to endurance in the mid 1970's, by a wonderful woman, Mae Schlegel who at the time, was in her mid 60's and rode her horse "Pard" on the Big Horn 100.  Steph Teeter's story was spectacular.   It brought back wonderful memories of my friend Mae, and has inspired me to perhaps think about getting back into endurance again.  Ride on Steph Teeter, you are an inspiration.