[RC] barefoot cheyenne saddle - Jessica Spoone-Raines

Can anybody tell me of their experience with this saddle as a heavyweight rider? A girl at the barn I'm in has one and raves about it but she is a much lighter weight rider. I have sat in hers and ridden for a couple miles and it seemed quite comfy for me. My horse was fine afterward but like I said it was only a couple of miles. Her saddle is really too small for me to try out for a longer distance. I would also love recomendations of saddle pads that would go well with it, I currently use a skito with my aussie.
Jess Spoone-Raines