Re: [RC] Two of my heros - Lucky6mule

Hi Judy. I'd like to add to Cindy's response about the reroute of trail for this year. I have only ridden Big Horn twice, last tear on it's regular trail & this year. That reroute may or may not have been longer BUT the climbs were MUCH tougher than Adelaide. Plus, when we weren't climbing, the rocks made it very difficult to make any time on that loop. FWIW

Marirose & Mules: Nellie, Noodle & Monty in MI