[RC] Going to Tevis - Evelyn Allen/Patrick Allen

Hi there, just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know we will be at Tevis this year. It’s taken 2 years to recoup our last attempt but we’re ready to try again.

We will be there on Wednesday through the weekend. I will have lots of my…Kulee Ties…..to keep you cool. Ask about the…2fer.

Pat has added another dimension to our business by offering a great cell phone system that lets you have reception anywhere there is service. We decided to get this system and start selling it after not being able to use our cell phone on several rides. Those that have already ordered are very satisfied with it. Please stop by and talk to him about it.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

With sincere wishes for a completion award for everyone.

Evelyn and Pat,

www.justforhorsin-round.com

We will be getting there on Wednesday, through the weekend. I have lots of……Kulee Ties….to keep you cool. Ask about the…2fer offer.