[RC] Big Horn - Normanjudyv

Question from an "Old Has Been" I crewed for Maggie Price WAAAAY back in 84 or 85 at the first Race Of Champions it was on the Big Horn course. Maggie finish 10th just at dark. She was tired but didn,t seem to have had a bit of trouble & her horse was still rearing to go. The reason I know this is because it was my job to cool him out, etc & he flew back so hard he almost broke my hand, it was black & blue swollen for a week. The question is, does anyone know if the trail was at all the same as this year with all the fuss??? Just wondering since Maggie seemed to breeze thru it. jvm