[RC] Opinions on Duett Saddles - Equus Wolf

Hey everyone,
I am starting to look at leather saddles for my APHA mare who is rather wide (just a bit wider than the Extra wide gullet plate in the Wintec saddles) and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the Duett saddles and what their opinions were.  Fit, quality of leather, tree, customer service, etc.  I would greatly appreciate any input.  I do a lot of trail and conditioning for endurance, as well as arena work.  I like that Duett states that the saddles are wool flocked (of course, so does Wintec, but it's actually synthetic flocking).
Anyone have one of these saddles willing to share their thoughts?

specifically the Rondo II, Companion Trail or Companion Trail II and the Bravo (Saddle for Gaited Horses), or the Encore dressage.

Thanks in advance!!

Jen in SC
and Shelby (woohoo let's go riding!)