[RC] AERC/NATRC convention - rebelcjb

Hello everyone,
I understand that the AERC hotel for the convention has been booked solid.  I have good news for some of you that read this e-mail this weekend.  Our NATRC hotel still has rooms available, if you book stating your with NATRC. I contracted with more rooms than our folks are reserving.  As of today, there are still 40 rooms available for Thursday night and 30 for Friday and Saturday nights.  The NATRC hotel is only 2 1/2 blocks from the AERC hotel and we are sharing speakers on Friday and partying together on Friday night.  The room rate is $109 for the first two people in the room and $10 each for the next two people, if your sharing a room.

Our hotel is the beautiful Sheraton Gunter Hotel, 205 E Houston St, San Antonio.  Please call Kristen at 210-554-1788 for reservations or you may call the main number at 210-227-3241.  RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY JANUARY 23RD.   Our rates are only guaranteed until this date, so don't be left out again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in San Antonio,
Carla Jo Bass, NATRC convention co-chair