[RC] Horse Urinating - T'Lara Joy Freedom

I've taken my gelding in a couple of parades the past couple of years. The first year, no urinating. This last year the first parade we do he stops to do his business in the middle of the parade route. It's pavement, we've got people sitting on the pavement on both sides of us. When I realize what he'w about to do I call out to the children sitting so close, telling them to move or be splashed!

The next parade is a larger affair, the Stampede Parade in Calgary - some of you may have heard of it. Part way through, again, he has to go.

I'm not certain why going in the middle of all the excitement and noise has become popular for him - maybe just coincidence. But he certainly gives the crowd a show.

Now that I think of it, he's urinated on almost every ride we've been on this last year. He's never fussy about it - it's just time to go so he goes, wherever he may be.

T'Lara Joy Freedom
Balzac, Alberta, Canada