[RC] Link Yahoo Group 100 Milers - Don Huston

Group: New 100-Mile Riders! A supportive an educational group for new
riders looking to move up to the One Day 100-mile distance. Come share
your training plans, upcoming rides, tips and tricks, and receive
encouragement from your fellow distance riders.

Group Email Addresses
Post message:
new100milers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: new100milers-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx