From: Nancy Burton [mailto:nanken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 09:39
To: Evelyn Allen/Patrick Allen
Subject: RE: hello ride

Evelyn,

We welcome vendors to the ride.  It's always nice to see the latest and greatest products.

Just one thing. . . with expenses for everything rising, plus we're trying to get water lines put in to our ride site, we ask that you give us some monetary consideration for your set up at the ride.

We've been told that $100 is the suggested amount.  Hope this is agreeable to you.

Nancy

Valley Riders, Inc.