[RC] Cute stickers and 100 milers - sandy . l . holder

The first "improvement" to my new LQ shell was my daughter adding a 12 x 16
sticker to the back.  The top reads: 100 miles in 1 day . . . (The middle
has two running arabs) . . . The bottom says: Can Your Horse Do That?   The
second sticker says: "If its not an Endurance Horse - it's just a horse"!!

We created the first at the convention last year (my goal was to finish a
100 miler in 2005).  She wouldn't let me put it on until I'd successfully
finished.  Trust me, I had TONS of doubts given it was only my 4th season
in endurance (the first 2 doing 25's).  I was lucky that I had a trio of
extremely gifted mentors (Julie, Barbara and Dick) to tell me - more than
once - that my horse was quite capable (and therefore I had no real excuses
given each of them is 1.5 to 2 times my age)!  I can't WAIT to try to
finish my second (hopefully this year).

Oh, and I still remember someone saying to me 'sorry you didn't finish'
(Tevis on my first attempt).  NOT ME!!  I have the most fabulous picture of
my horse LEAPING over Cougar Rock and the ride was stunning just to be a
part of. . . And when my boy was slightly off at FH and we called it a day
- he was still wanting to "go" and I was ecstatic!!!  100's are just 50's
with a few more vet checks and a greater 'high' when you finish. (Ok, so
that might be a stretch but just ride vetcheck to vetcheck). . .
This document was not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be
used, for the purpose of avoiding U.S. federal, state or local tax
penalties.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
computer.  PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a Delaware limited liability
partnership.