[RC] Breakins Meeting - matt medeiros

What was accomplished I guess will have to be seen.I had communication with Mike Lynch with State Parks( until 1st of Febuary and next will be Jay Gallo) and Deane Swickard with BLM.We are having warning signs made and installed immediatley.The 2 will be checking with their organizations on setting up a volunteer watch which will have direct communication with Law Enforcement (pending their approval) We need volunteers willing to make warning flyers to alert all Park users of the breakin/theft accurance.By no means ,try and apprehend ,anyone by yourself.According to the location of some of the stolen articles recovered, we could be dealing with Russian or Ukranian type criminals. This is due to the fact of the neighborhood in Sacramento where the items were recovered.Assume they are dangerous.Keep a cell phone with you, that is charged and has service at or around the Staging Areas.Tell someone where you are going and what time to worry if you are not back by that time.Little simple things.
Lets all try and be safe and smart in out thinking these THUGS.
Thanks,
Matt

Yahoo! Photos