Re: [RC] What does "bonding" with a horse mean to you? - Cora

Not just something you recognize...he (the horse) sees it too...do not discount the hunch...Cora

Beverley H. Kane, MD wrote:
Re: [RC]   What does "bonding" with a horse mean to you? Is it something you recognize in a horse the first time you see him or do you have to play a hunch and hope that it develops?

Jonni wrote:

>To me, there is a very special bond and relationship that many of us are only lucky to get once or twice in our years with horses.

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.371 / Virus Database: 267.14.17/228 - Release Date: 1/12/2006