RE: [RC] team selection - John Teeter

want to get involved, joint USEF and see if you can get appointed to one of the Endurance related committees! >>>

Remember, those USEF Committees are staffed almost entirely by AERC-I personnel!  While it is apparent they do not act in the best interests of AERC , at times, they are still members.

Bob
That may be the case, but the discussions, agendas and actions are taken as USEF members not AERC members. AERC has no official voice in the matter and, although AERC-I suggests individuals which may be appropriate for various USEF roles, these are only suggestions like from a neighbor over the fence in the back-yard. They are not effectual (at least in the small window of the world that I've seen:) I could be mistaken on this, and would love to be corrected!!:)

jt.