[RC] Question on Mounted Posse/Endurance - Jonni

I had an Arabian gelding that had done endurance, and then later in life we worked for Alpha Omega mounted patrol, working at a shopping mall,patrolling the parking lot in conjunction with security. He had to pass the tests, and even go to "police horse school".  It is NOT the breed, but the individual horse. Some have a mind for it, some don't.  Go forward with it, if this is something you want to try. My horse and I knew each other well, so we made a good team. At the time we were one of only 3 Arabians the company had on staff our of a couple hundred horses.  Not that Arabians could not pass the tests, but I think not many applied.

Jonni