[RC] OT, please help this SoCal dog find a home - Laney Humphrey

I don't usually do this sort of thing, but having just "adopted" a dog whose owner was too sick to care for her any longer,  this dog's plight really struck home.  Gracie is owned by one of my daughter's best friends, a fellow teacher in the South Beach area of Los Angeles.  The dog has been the "baby" for the couple until their own baby arrived.  Their son is now walking and Gracie is jealous.  Her owners have always made sure she has gotten enough exercise, but, being mostly border collie, she'd love to join a horse, or otherwise outdoors oriented, family where she'd have plenty of opportunities to be outside and active.  My daughter knows the dog and assures me that she truly is a sweet, loving, well behaved dog whose only failing is her inability to adapt to being demoted out of first place in her owners' affection.  Here is the blurb her owner sent me:

We are looking for a new home for our much-loved family dog.  Her name is Gracie.  She's a 5 year old spayed Border Collie mix (90% BC, 10% lab).  She's healthy and all her vaccinations are up to date.  She has been through obedience and agility training.  She is very well house-broken, smart, loyal, and a great watchdog.  She loves to play fetch and brings back the ball every time.  She needs at least 20 minutes of exercise each day ? jogging or fetching.  She is good with most other dogs, but not cats.  We are looking for a new home for her because she gets nervous around our son now that he has begun to walk.  She needs a household without small children.  We have all of her medical records, and will give her new family her dog beds, toys, leashes, etc.
Please call Greg or Kate at 310-540-0680.

I'm sure Greg and Kate will go overboard to make it work for anyone who can give this girl a good home.
Thanks!
Laney