Re: [RC] TB Racing, Soundness, Speed, Hooves - NWJH2001

In a message dated 7/18/2006 2:15:17 PM Central Standard Time, tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Same as TB's 1 Jan for Arabs birthdate. There is not much Arabian racing
anymore. The only one in the East is Delaware. Tampa dropped it one Arab
race of the week a couple years ago since they were not getting any more
that 2 or 3 entries. There are a few other tracks around the country
that have Arab racing but it is on the decline.

At one time the UAE and Saudi's were big into Arab racing. They've all
gone into TB racing big time and don't support Arab racing much anymore.

Truman
I would just like to note that Arabian Racing is still strong in some areas.  The UAE and Saudi's are still interested in Arabian Racing because we sold a few horses not to long ago over there.

Just thought I'd put my two cents in.

Vanessa Moreau-Sipiere
Centurion Stud
www.centurionstud.com