[RC] Boarding Stable - Karen E. Franklin

I apologize if this is not the right subject for this forum, but I have a question for all you who own or run boarding stables out there.  I am considering starting up a boarding stable in a college town where I know there is a good customer base – the University started up equestrian teams several years ago.  I have worked out a good plan, but I’ve gotten stuck on the insurance.  Where would I go for insurance for a business like this, and what kind of policy would be best?  I’d appreciate any advice.  My off-list address is geologyrider at hotmail dot com.  Thanks.

Karen E. Franklin