[RC] Trail Riding Opportunity - Michael Johnson

We have Sunflower State Games 15 and 25 mile Trail Ride (not endurance) and only 11 people coming to ride on July 30th in Topeka, Kansas. I have been helping mark the trail. The ride will be beautiful with places to water horses and people. There are cathedrals of green and open prairie. The registration is still open due to the low participation. Please consider this ride. I am going on my barefoot morgan. You can check on line at  www.sunflowergames.com
Thanks, Marilyn Johnson