From: sherman
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 3:05 AM
Subject: [RC] Horse Size

Too old! Heck no, my daughter?s horse started endurance conditioning when she was 13 yrs old, is now 16 and going strong?by the way, she is also only 14.2. My daughter is currently about 5?8?, but is still pretty light. My ?up & coming? endurance horse is a just recently broke to ride, 8 yr old Arab gelding that stands a big 14.1.

Kathy

Grass Valley, CA