[RC] Non-AERC rider competing on AERC registered horse - Do miles count? - Christina Schiro

Is this true? Do you mean points or season miles? My horse has a AERC #.

I don't compete him near enough to be in the running for some year-end award, but I would like the 25 miles that my junior is going to ride him show up on his AERC record as 25 LD miles ridden and completed.
On this one...I'd offer to pay the entry IF she joins AERC -- elsewise your horse doesn't get the miles -- thus no point in him competing (other than as a training ride --which you wouldn't be paying for)

Opinions on who should pay for Ice's ride entry?