[RC] Carri-lite - Bruce Weary DC

I purchased the Carri-Lite corrals for use at Tevis last year, but they were a disaster for us, and I ended up returning them. They are difficult to assemble with the hinge/pin system they use, and it's difficult to devise any kind of gate for getting the horses in and out. One of my horses, who is typically very well behaved, leaned on them and both horses escaped and ran off into the night two days before Tevis. As many of you know, the retrieval rate of horses that run loose in that area can be iffy. Fortunately, they had their white fly sheets on, and I could see their ghostly images in the dark, trotting through the forest, occasionally stopping to graze. I had to run about a mile to catch up with them and finally grabbed one by his fly mask, and led them both back to camp, and promptly tied them to the trailer. Oh, and I got eaten up by mosquitoes, who were attracted to the smell of meat on the bones of a tall, easily seen white man running through the forest wearing only shorts and flip flops. I think the little buggers were actually laughing and pointing at me.
I had mounted them to the trailer for extra stability, but to no avail. FWIW, Dr Q, world renowned nocturnal horse chaser