[RC] bumper sticker - Karen Bratcher

It wasn't a sticker at the time, but for you "OLD" Arabian breeders who remember Reggie Crawley, he painted a wooden sign which hung on the back of the Lees' two-horse trailer (Charles and Lorraine Lee of Delhi, CA).  The painting itself was of the backside of a horse trailer with two horses' rumps showing above the door, and it said "Drive Friendly -- Don't Be What You See!"  I used to have a photo of that sign, may still be buried in my stacks of pix, also photos of the beautifully handpainted pedigrees he did of their stallions.

Karen Bratcher in Athol, Idaho