Re: [RC] Teddy & east coast horses-Big Horn - Jo Ann Knight

Chis

Hi, I am finally back on ride camp.  I am riding Aysha more now.

I and my vet can vouch for a horse being able to recover when originally
hope was given up by two vets and UC Davis.

This horse also had mutton withers when I purchased her.  With the care,
body work and conditioning this gal has done on Aysha and some trail work
too, Aysha's withers actually emerged.  Her shoulders dropped to a more
natural position!  The vet that had been with her for nearly 10 years saw
her the other day and was amazed at the changes in her back and wither area.
I am riding her several times a week now and it is really a great feeling.

ABOUT BEAR, EASYBOOT, BOOTS

Is there anyone out there who has used the Easyboot Bear boot?  I just
purchased some and am wondering what others have experienced with them.  I
am wondering if the boots should't be set up to always go on the same foot,
i.e. a dedicated right and left boot.  My horse seems happy with them and I
sure have a much easier time of getting them on and off than I did with my
first pair of Easy Boots years ago the ones with the metal clamps.  I like
the gaiters and the adjustability of these boots.  But they are still new to
me and the horse.

Jo Ann