[RC] Bumper stickers - Flora Hillman

On the back of my trailer -- these are the non-specific bumper stickers:

"I can muck 30 stalls before breakfast.
    What can you do?"

"If I didn't own horses
  this would be a Ferrari"

(this is my son's favorite:)
"Behind every good horse
   there's a human cleaning up"

"Anyone can ride a horse..
  it just takes talent to stay on"

"Warning - I brake for pedestrians, animals, tailgaters.
If you can read this ... you have 5 seconds"

"I used to have money
  Now I have horses"

"The only stock I buy
    has four legs"

( taken from the back of a cross country runner's t-shirt - I substituted "go" for their "run")
"It's not how fast you go
   it's how far you go fast"

(graphic: a Thelwell pony going full blast with a big grin and kid flying sideways through the air with a helpless look,  hanging on with one hand to reins)
"Endurance --
   Hang on for the ride"

(graphic: a photo of Sherman's Gap infamous trail between my guy's ears)
"I survived the Old Dominion!"

"Endurance Riders Do It Longer"

"Only the best horses
    can keep up with the hounds"  (foxhunting)

"Thou Shalt Not Whine"

"Piaffe This!"  (must be a dressage rider to understand)

"Whinnying is everything"

"savethetrail.com"

"A woman's place
   is on a horse"

"I whisper
   but my horse doesn't listen"

"The Surgeon General never said a word about
    smoking the competition!"

"Trail riders never die
    they just keep going over the hill"

"If my savings were as big as my manure pile
   I'd be rich"

"Follow the hoofprints, Dorothy"

"Real Women Drive Trucks"

"Have you hugged your pony today?"

"One can never have too many horses"

"Yes -- I do live in a barn
   What tipped you off?"

"Carpe Mane"

"You may be smaller and quicker
  but I'm bigger and ahead of you"

"Dog is my Copilot"

"Horses - its just one bucking thing after another"

"When riding horses remember:    Gravity is the Law"

"Manure Happens"

"I'm not speeding
    I'm qualifying"

"Jesus is coming
   Quick -- look busy."

"Ride a Pony.
  No batteries required"

"You! Out of the gene pool!"

"This bumper sticker
   has nothing to say"

"Follow the Ribbons"

"For a good time
   ride the trail"

"100 miles - only the strong survive"
(on my 2-day 100 Mustang Memorial bumper sticker)

"Horsepower by hay
  Riderpower by chocolate"

"As long as you stay in the saddle
   you'll never have a bug's eye view of the trail"

And a whole bunch I made specifically for rides I love -- with graphics taken from my photos of the ride

I'm always open to more ideas for stickers.  The funnier the better. :-)