Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.3969 stickers on trailers - Chipnml

I have on my trailer the following
    "Weird Load" (black and yellow to looking like "wide load" sign)
    "Don't Make Me Release The Flying Monkeys"
    "Why Be Normal"
    "Free Tibet"
    "Who Cares If We Win Or Lose, It's Looking Good That Counts"

This is not counting the ones on the back of my truck, which includes a "Miskatonic University" sticker (if you have to ask what that means....I can't explain it).

I figure it gives the tailgaters something to read.  Of course my next one will be "I Break Suddenly For Tailgaters"

Chip