[RC] JD's ride - oddfarm

Riding in the moonlight in 60 degree weather during July in the south. Pretty cool.

It was a great ride. The first loop had the B-52 bombers flying in formation all around us so went just went a little faster. The second loop was cool, dark and fun. I rode with some gals that had lights, I was jamm'in with my tunes and we sang to Queen, the Beatles, disco and a little rap ;)

A few beers at the end and then into a deep sleep. Loved it.

Thanks Wendy for crewing. Thanks Roxanne and Carla for the company. (Carla has seen the good, the bad and really ugly so it can never get it any worse!) Oh, it wasn't ME getting so ugly, it was Wendy, the cheese tosser.

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm