Re: [RC] First LD - Jody Rogers-Buttram

YEAH !!!!!   Paint Power !!!

Jody and Rose (1/2 Paint)

PS.  Warning, endurance is VERY addictive.  :))

Equus Wolf <equuswolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last weekend, I completed my first LD on my Paint mare Shelby at the Sandhills Moonlight woohoo :)  And I rode it by myself!  I had a total blast.  Shelby did awesome, was moving out great, knew she was there to do a job and got it done and enjoyed it I think, and was definitely enjoying all of the extra FOOD!
The trails were well marked with ribbons and glowsticks, the food on Saturday was great, the camp was great (gosh I hate fireants-they are even bigger than the ones at my house.)  The management was so friendly and even made sure my mother got to eat after driving 5hours to come to my first ride.  Thanks to my mother for coming out to make sure I was OK and to support my first ride.  (I have CSF pressure around my brain and will be having a VP shunt surgery tomorrow actually)
Thanks to everyone at Sandhills Moonlight.  And thank you to the person that put shoes on Shelby - she moved like a dream.
But most especially, thank you to the person that got me interested in endurance to start with and got my interest back with horses at a time when I needed it most.  Wouldn't have been there without you!  Won't be long before I'll be ready for the next one so get ear plugs!  :)

Jen in SC
Shelby (woohoo.. better use the curb rein on that kimberwick I like to GOOOO - especially on the second loop!)

Do you Yahoo!?