From: "Kathleen A. Crothers" <kc85124@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   Wintec saddle

Is anyone using a wintec saddle successfully to do 50 mile rides?  I'm thinking I need a different saddle for my short backed arab with a small girth groove.  He is telling me that he isn't happy with my BM saddle especially since I've been doing a lot of rides this season.  My bank account can't swing a real expensive saddle right now so a custom made one is out of the question for a while.  I tired the wintec pro stock saddle a while a few yrs. ago and it fit ok but the flaps were too long for his round barrel and it was so heavy.  Any suggestions as to type or style of saddle that might work for him.  Thanks for any ideas?  Happy Trails, Kathy Crothers.