[RC] Impression pads for saddle fit - Darlene M. Anderson

>>you may want to think about buying a
Port Lewis Impression Pad, works
>>great for checking out saddle fit. <;] raven

I believe I saw Rick Brand use one of these on Marilyn Milestone's horse
at the Bennett Hills ride a few weeks ago. It is awesome! You know as soon
as your horse is warmed up if the saddle is a fit or not.
As you know, Rick and Carol of Lost Juniper Ranch in Oreana, ID sell the Specialized Saddles
and they endeavor to make sure their saddles fit 100%, doing repeated fittings
if necessary, as was the case with Marilyn's mare. I have to say, it worked!
Marilyn and Leggs (her beautiful Anglo Arab mare) just took 5th place overall
and BC at the Renegade Rendevous 50 mile ride on the tough trails in the Cascade Mountains
just west of Naches, WA. Doing the saddle fitting with that pad made all the difference
and Marilyn finally has a saddle that fits Leggs after many years of frustration
and poor fit, resulting in white patches on either side of Leggs' withers.

They work!
Darlene Anderson
Camas, WA
AERC #M17945