[RC] setting records and getting older - Jonni

Angie, I wish I had listened to everyone when I was younger about "why don't you get help lifting that, you only have one back". I would blow it off and say, "I've never had a single problem with my back, I'm fine", as I was unloading and stacking a pallet of 80 pound (yes 80) sacks of horse pellets, or a load of the big 3 wire bales we got in CA that often weigh 110+ pounds. And it was almost over night that I went from super-woman, able to do what ever I needed to do, to my back starting to tell me "That was stupid".  Thankfully, riding seems to help it when it is flaring up and giving me some pain.  And, it is not nearly as bad as I know some folks. But frustrating to have ones back all of a sudden not allow you to do all the things you did when younger, which probably caused it to have problems in the first place! LOL

Jonni